Introduction

This is my journal of the experience I had during my exchange in Rome. The University where I study for the time being is called LUISS Guido Carli which is a small and private but very renown university in Italy. This is a story about history, food and Italian way of life. We'll see how a average Finn from a town of 50000 people can handle the former capital of the world for 4 months...

perjantai 12. syyskuuta 2014

Awaiting for the school to start and upcoming trips



Ciao tutti!

So the Italian language crash course has ended at last. The only thing yet to be completed is the exam on the coming Monday. The second week has been very tough because of the intensive schedule we had with the language course. We have at last received a wifi connection to our apartment but the landlord isn’t willing to participate in the costs. I have to say that internet connection is way more expensive compared to Finnish prices. At the same time we have had a couple of parties with the Erasmus folk but despite this I am more looking forward to the Rome tour on Saturday and the trip to Bomarzo Monsters park (whatever that is) on Sunday. And then on Monday the classes are going to start at last with courses containing matters of international relations and comparative public law.

During these couple of weeks I have met dozens of new people from all over the world. This will be a shorter post this time because my time has mostly been concentrated on the crash course so in that field there is not so much to tell at this point. I believe that next week will be more colorful with the lessons starting and maybe some trips to the area around Rome.

Ci vediamo!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti